Natal Fever

Musings, opinions, history, local & national news and a few rants.

Google

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

This has to be the best time of the year in Durban.  The days are bright, sunny and warm.  The nights are cool enough for a blanket and a good sleep sans mosquitoes and other things that scuttle about in summer time.

We are set for a family get-together soon as my oldest Son is visiting from Australia (the place where all our children are) and my youngest is coming down from Johannesburg. I think my oldest Boy is seeking further understanding of his brother's death and from this will find some form of closure.

Whilst all are here we intend to take Russell's ashes down to our family cemetery at Renishaw and scatter them there to be in the presence of five generations of ancestors.  I hope this brings some peace of mind to us all.  More on this later.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker