Natal Fever

Musings, opinions, history, local & national news and a few rants.

Google

Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Cats are, at times, delightful creatures. On other occasions they are just downright perverse.

My youngest addition is always keen to spend the mornings with me. I make her a nice cosy spot away from the computers, documents and drawings complete with an old towel to sleep on but NO! Instead she chooses a hard surface and curls up half on top of pencils and things and goes out for the count.

Incidentally she's called Spike because after having flea muti applied behind her neck she turned into a punk cat with spiky hair. One of my past cats was called Oliver because he always asked for more food. He started out as Eddie which was the shortened Anglicised version of Oedipus. But that had to be explained too often so I........

Oh shit I'm getting old. The next thing I'll be talking about is my potted African Daisies. Bring back She the Keeper of the Sacred Oil and lets have some real fun. But women are, at times, delightful creatures. On other occasions....... and this is where I came in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker